ZSHARK establishes the connection between the ConBee USB radio stick (or RaspBee) and the Wireshark sniffer software. Due to the remote support, Wireshark can run on the same PC where the ConBee is plugged in or on another PC that is accessible via LAN or VPN network.
- Select ZigBee channel (11-26)
- Select PC with Wireshark to which the data should be sent (local or PC in the same IP network)
- Automatic update and installation of the Snifferfirmware on the ConBee
- ZigBee support for Wireshark
- For ZigBee USB Gateway ConBee or RaspBee
- Runs on Windows, Ubuntu and Raspbian
- Local and remote monitoring of ZigBee networks possible
- Easy installation and firmware updates
ZSHARK itself supports the platforms Ubuntu, Raspbian and Windows. Wireshark also supports other platforms, so it is possible to run e.g. ConBee/RaspBee and ZSHARK on a Raspberry Pi in addition to Linux and Ubuntu and to view the data via LAN/VPN on an Apple Mac Book in Wireshark.