FLS-PP lp wireless ballast
Zigbee Light Link certified ballast with Power PWM interface for 12/24V RGB/RGBW LED strips
The FLS Power-PWM convinces with outstanding features and is compatible with established smart lighting systems. Equipped with four channels, it is suitable for RGB and RGBW lamps. The separate white channel as a second node also allows the control of monochromatic LED illuminants.
The RGB/RGBW colour control enables the infinitely variable adjustment of countless colour nuances from subtle pastel shades to fully saturated colours. The optional white channel considerably extends the colour spectrum for natural colours with a high white content.
The Adjustable White function can produce natural light such as daylight, work lighting or cosy living room lighting by continuously mixing cold and warm white. In addition, the white light can be controlled separately and can illuminate rooms in pleasant warm white or atmospheric cold white.
- Zigbee certified (compatible with ZLL Gateways from other manufacturers, e.g. Osram Lightify Gateway)
- Control by Phoscon Gateway and Phoscon App
- Can also be operated via the ZLL-certified, battery-powered radio wall switch 'Scene Switch
- Part of the lighting control system from dresden elektronik
- Power supply by constant voltage source 12 / 24 VDC (power supply unit)
- Output: 4 channels RGBW pulse-width modulated (PWM) 0-100
- Standby energy consumption: < 0.35 W
- Dimensions: 141 x 30 x 13 mm