FLS AE lp wireless ballast
Zigbee ballast with external antenna connection for wireless control of 1-10 V or PWM dimmable power supplies - with external antenna connection
The slim device, suitable for industrial use, enables professional and above all variable lighting of halls and offices. Existing lighting systems can be easily and unproblematically extended and old, wired systems can be replaced. The FLS-AE lp ballast is also suitable for installation in luminaires. This enables luminaire manufacturers to offer their own radio-controlled products.
The FLS-AE lp is regarded as a control unit, which means that existing luminaires can be operated without any problems. This option allows a building to receive intelligent lighting control with minimal installation effort and without additional cable laying.
Especially customers and industrial operators with large installations containing many high-power luminaires benefit from this solution. All luminaires with 1-10V connection or PWM control input can be integrated into the ZigBee environment - radio-based control is made possible.
As FLS-AE lp with external antenna connection (SMA) An antenna, optionally also an antenna cable, can be connected to this.
With this antenna connection, the customer can now also install the radio ballast in metal housings, switch boxes or control cabinets. This is particularly advantageous in an industrial environment or when installed in metal light fixtures. This enables luminaire manufacturers to offer their own radio-controlled products.
- Control by Phoscon Gateway and Phoscon App
- Can also be operated via the ZLL-certified, battery-powered radio wall switch 'Scene Switch
- Part of the lighting control system from dresden elektronik
- Power supply: 85-265 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Control outputs selectable via switch:
- 4 channels can be controlled in parallel or separately: 1-10 V bus (max. 20 mA per channel) or open drain PWM control signal (max. 27 V / 20 mA per channel)
- Relay for mains disconnection max. 8 A / 85-265 VAC
- Standby energy consumption < 0.5 W (0.25 W typ.)
- dimensions: 200 x 30 x 24,5 mm