Software Developer (m/f/x)
- have a degree in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable education
- you are familiar with the languages C++, Python and SQL as well as the Qt-Framework
- already have professional experience in the field of software development as well as in the independent supervision of software projects
- already use tools for managing, testing and deploying software, especially Git
- can transform the data stream of bits and bytes into sophisticated user interfaces with creative and innovative ideas
- round your profile with a goal-oriented and self-organized way of working
And we offer ...
a permanent employment contract, which can also be designed to 35h part-time if desired
as a future-oriented, medium-sized company, we offer the space for creative possibilities to develop you together with us
flexible working hours depending on the project tasks, with the option of mobile work
29 days of vacation and events in your own team
if you would like to have a job ticket in the area of the VVO or a job bike, this is no problem for us
we offer you the possibility of a company pension scheme
can you convince someone else of us as an employer? Then 1000€ are waiting for you
in the team from the first day on: You will have a direct contact person for your induction with us
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application including salary expectations.
Your contact person: Ms. Stephanie Münch.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
Tel.: +49 351 318 500