Software Developer Embedded Systems (m/f/x).
Your skills and qualifications:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering,
mechatronics or comparable training, also otherwise acquired knowledge
with appropriate experience.
- You are interested in microcontroller programming.
Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in hardwarerelated
software development in the wireless area (e.g. WiFi, Zigbee,
Bluetooth or similar).
- You are familiar with the programming languages C, C++
Experience with Eclipse, Qt and MS Visual Studio is an advantage.
- You convince with a self-dependent and structured way of working, a distinctive
goal orientation, strong communication skills and good
- Basic knowledge of the German language (spoken and written) and the
drive to develop yourself further.
- Your tasks include design, development and test of embedded software for
different microcontroller families (AVR, ARM®Cortex,...) mainly in C, C++, in
close cooperation with our hardware developers.
- You will create concepts, architectures as well as specifications for
- You are responsible for organizing and executing development-specific tests,
reviews and releases within the software development process.
- You will accompany the product to be developed throughout the entire
development cycle until it is ready for series production and beyond.
- Your work takes place to a large extent in an experienced team of hardware
and software developers.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application including salary expectations.
Your contact person: Ms. Stephanie Münch.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
Tel.: +49 351 318 500