Software Developer (embedded) (m/f/x)
Your skills and qualifications:
What you can offer:
- You have completed a degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable training.
- Of course you are familiar with the programming languages: C, C++ under Windows / Linux operating systems. But you certainly speak them fluently and in your sleep.
- You do your work independently and in a structured way and you know how to get to your target code in a self-organized way
- In addition to programming languages, you also have a good command of German and English.
- An analytical and goal-oriented way of thinking and working is a matter of course for you.
- But especially important for us is: fun with programming tasks and the desire to develop yourself further.
This is in your blood:
You feel at home in software development and your native language is C/C++?
Instead of baroque architecture, 32-bit architecture is more your thing?
Together with your young and experienced colleagues, you will be responsible for the implementation, testing and further development of traffic light systems (LSA) for road traffic.
- Your tasks include the hardware-related design, development and testing of software, primarily in C, C++.
- You are responsible for the conception and development of software systems - based on 32-bit architectures (ARM Cortex-M).
- You implement, integrate and test according to the specification and relevant standards for functional safety.
- The team idea is lived by you and is not just a phrase for you.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application including salary expectations.
Your contact person: Ms. Stephanie Münch.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
Tel.: +49 351 318 500