Employee for software development in the area of test systems (m/f/x)
Your skills and qualifications:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, mechatronics or comparable education.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in software development with LabWindows/CVI , LabView and TestStand
- You are familiar with the following programming languages: C, C++ under Windows operating systems.
- You convince with a self-dependent and structured way of working, a distinctive goal orientation and good self-organization.
- Driving license and the willingness for occasional business trips should be available
- A good command of written and spoken English, the ability to work in a team, creativity and the ability to work under pressure round off your profile.
- Your tasks will include design, development and testing of software for test systems mainly in C, C++, LabView and TestStand in close cooperation with the hardware developers.
- You will be responsible for the collection and refinement of (customer) requirements as well as the creation and maintenance of documents accompanying the development (software documentation, operating instructions).
- In addition, you will be responsible for the software-related maintenance of existing test systems.
- Your work will be done mostly in a team, additionally in coordination with the customers. The basis is a completed study in the field of electrical engineering / electronics (technician, Bachelor, Master, Ing., Dipl-Ing.) or technical computer science (Bachelor, Master, Ing., Dipl-Ing.).
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application including salary expectations.
Your contact person: Ms. Stephanie Münch.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
Tel.: +49 351 318 500