Embedded Software Developer in the field of traffic engineering (m/f/x).
- Your tasks include design, development and test of software, mainly in C,
C++ in close cooperation with other software and hardware developers.
- You will be responsible for the design and development of software
systems - based on 32-bit architectures with RTOS requirements.
- Your work will be done mostly in a team, additionally in coordination with
Your skills and qualifications:
- Completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering,
mechatronics or comparable education.
- Ideally, you have several years of professional experience in software
development based on 32-bit architectures.
- You are familiar with the following programming languages: C, C++ in
Windows / Linux operating systems.
- You convince with a self-dependent and structured way of working, a
distinctive goal orientation and good self-organization.
- Basic knowledge of the German language (spoken and written) and the
drive to develop yourself further.
Are you interested?
We look forward to your complete application including salary expectations.
Your contact person: Ms. Stephanie Münch.
dresden elektronik ingenieurtechnik gmbh
Tel.: +49 351 318 500